We shall collect and process your personal data and information, according to the Italian “Code for the Protection of Personal Data” Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003 (hereinafter referred to as the “Code”) and you shall have and maintain any and all rights reserved by the above-mentioned law.
Information collected by Asmarina Project
We shall collect the following kind of information provided by you when you register to the
- personal information, such as data that identifies or can be used to identify and contact you including your name, photo, email, postal address, phone number, date of birth, sex and country of residence;
- profile information, such as data you provide when you register to the Site meaning login and password details related to the account you created;
- public information, such as feedback, questions, comments and contributions you do on the Site.
Use of information by Asmarina Project
The treatment of any data shall be based on the principles of lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and of your rights accordingly to the Code and particularly the data provided hereunder shall be processed for the following purposes:
- management and execution of Terms of Service of this website;
- periodical mailing of newsletter, communication and business related information by e-mail;
- invitation to take part to survey information collecting such as survey and polls;
- organization and execution of the services provided by this website, including the communication of data to third parties for the purposes listed in the Terms of Service;
- the fulfillment of any legal obligations or other obligations required by any competent authority or by law.
The management of data shall be effected using both digital and manual instruments.
The provisions of data is not compulsory but your refuse shall mean you shall not be allowed to use or dispose of the Site and/or any other application connected thereto.
Without prejudice of any other rights granted to Asmarina Project by virtue of Terms of Service, your data shall not be communicated to any other third party – nor shall be spread or used in any manner whatsoever without your prior consent – unless We have specifically informed you and you have given us specific permission to do this.
We may share your information with third parties only under the following circumstances:
- information to be shared with service providers, agents, contractors and any and all subsidiaries of Asmarina Project, partners, linked company or other entity connected to Us in any legal form whatsoever;
- if We are required to do so by law or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably required to comply with legal processes, to respond to any claims or to protect the safety of rights of Asmarina Project and its third parties;
- in the event of a merger or acquisition of the Site and/or of all or part of Asmarina Project by another company or in the event Asmarina Project were to sell or dispose of all or part of Asmarina Project business and/or in the event of a company reorganization, insolvency proceeding or other similar event, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law, meaning that in all these events the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by Asmarina Project, which include your information, subject to law.
Rights of any user
By virtue of paragraph 7 of the Code You shall anytime have the right to receive any information and confirmation about the existence of his data, their extension, the source of these data, as well as to request any change, update or integration or claim for the data to be cancelled, to be transformed into an anonymous form or to prevent that data are processed in violation of law.
You hereby agree and consent to the processing of data as described herein.
The Site may provide or third parties may provide links to other world wide web sites or resources.
Since We have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Asmarina Project is not responsible for the availability of such external sites and resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any activity, content, advertising, productes or other materials on or available from such sites and resources.
The owner of the processing of any personal data hereunder shall be Asmarina Project, located in Milan, Italy, to whom shall be addressed any request pertaining the exercise of any and all of the above-mentioned rights.
Any and all claim pertaining this legal notice shall be governed by the Laws of Italy and the Court of Milan shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Every user of the website asmarinaproject.com and its subdomains (together referred to as the “Site”) who makes any sort of information available to Asmarina Project (hereinafter “Asmarina Project” and/or “We” and/or “Us”), agrees that We will have unrestricted rights to collect and process data about any user of the Site, also with regard to the cookies stored for identification of users.
We shall logs IP addresses or the location of your computer on the web for system administration, statistical and troubleshooting purposes.
The above information may include your internet provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and web addresses, date and time of your visit, amount of time spent on particular pages, your click path while on the Site and other data of this type.
Cookies are small bits of data that the Site send to your computer to store your visit history and identify you as a repeat visitor.
This help Us to improve the quality of the services in the Site and your experience with the same: however, We are not able to recognize who is using your computer.
Some of the cookies are under our control and other are provided by third-party services on our behalf.
You may set your browsing preferences not to accept or notify you about used cookies.
Blocking or disabling cookies used on the Site can make Us unable to provide you the full experience We design for the Site users.
Type of Cookies
There are different types of cookies, such as:
- first party cookies: these are set by the Site and they can only be read by the Site;
- third party cookies: these are set by a different organisation to Us you are visiting. For example, the website might have a link or contain content embedded from third party sites which may have the capability to track your browsing across different sites. It is important to note that We do not set advertising cookies for visitors to the Site;
- session cookies: session cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your’s device when the browser is closed;
- persistent cookies: this type of cookie is saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually a year or longer) and is not deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are used where We need to know who you are for more than one browsing session. We use this type of cookie to store your preferences, so that they are remembered for the next visit;
- flash cookies: in the event We should adopt Adobe Flash Player to deliver content to our users, please be informed that Adobe utilise their own cookies, which are not manageable through your browser settings but are used by the Flash Player for similar purposes, such as storing preferences or tracking users. Flash Cookies work in a different way to web browser cookies and rather than having individual cookies for particular jobs, a website is restricted to storing all data in one cookie. You can control how much data can be stored in that cookie but you cannot choose what type of information is allowed to be stored.
Term of Policy
Asmarina Project shall have the right, from time to time, to update, modify, amend or reformulate this Cookies Policy and to renew it according to any change in legislation. By continuing using the Site after any update of the Cookies Policy, you accept the changes contained in the new version, therefore please verify this Cookies Policy periodically.